Aesthetic Technologies compact and powerful Parisian Peel® ESPRIT™ system encompasses breakthrough ergonomic design and advanced safety features for simplified skin care practice. Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.
The Parisian Peel ESPRIT machine is designed to meet strict medical device standards while offering maximum versatility and full abrasion power in a compact design. The ESPRIT offers the most features for a medical microdermabrasion system in its class, which allows the ability to treat both superficial and deep skin damage on the face, hands and neck.
- Dimensions: 15 x 17 x 16 inches (38 x 43 x 41 cm), with waste canister in place
- Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg), exclusive of crystals
- Power Source:115 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase, with ground
- Maximum Vacuum:20 in. Hg.or more at sea level
- Can be used with stand or as table-top unit.
The Parisian Peel® ESPRIT system is fully backed by our Onsite Service Support Plan and our exclusive Patient Marketing Program. For more benefits of the Parisian Peel commitment, visit our Support page.
Included in the purchase of an Aesthetic Technologies Parisian Peel ESPRIT system is an on-site hands-on training session for full certification in the practice of Parisian Peel microdermabrasion.